|Jin and Tan|
|Release Date||Feb 22nd, 2017|
|Arc||Western Zhao Invasion Arc|
← Chapter 506
Chapter 508 →
Jin and Tan is the 507th chapter of the Kingdom manga.
En Kaku and Rigi
Hi Shin Unit
Hi Shin Unit
- Shin and Ten send two extra guys with heavy shields, to keep the Sou brothers save from arrows
- Sou Tan and his brother are able to clearly see the faces of the Zhao defenders; unnerving them as they can clearly see their opponents as human beings.
- Sou Jin kills all the officiers with headshots and with a fast pace. This causes insecurity on the wall
- Sou Tan's arrows are able to penetrate the stones of the wall; burrying themselves at least halfway into the solid rock.
- Jin and Tan have never really shot people before; only animals for food.
- Both start off nervous and shaking before trying to shoot.
- The Chou Ka Tribe is capable of precise archery.
- Sou Jin is targeting the officers first, and creates footholds afterwards.
- Sou Tan has problems with hitting the enemy, because he can see their faces; therefore being unnerved his targets are human.
- Sou Tan drops to his knees in frustration for being unable to fight properly in his first battle.
- Ba Jio and his infantry have reached the top of the wall.