|The Commander's Words|
|Release Date||April 5,2013|
|Arc||Keiyou Campaign Arc|
← Chapter 63
Chapter 65 →
The Commander's Words is the 64th chapter of the Kingdom Manga.
Both Baku Koshin unit and Kyuu Gen unit are surprised and chocked to see both of them being stabbed by each other. Both the units then starts attacking each other for control of the hill. Chou kei is being asked to cut down the Wei flags. At the remnant foot soldiers of Baku Koshin unit, the Wei soldiers can't pass Kyou Kai. They are then targeting Kyou Kai in order to seal his movements. Suddenly Kyou Kai tells the others he is out of breath and leaves the rest of the soldiers to them. Baku Koshin barley alive gets the report that they captured the hill. However the midpoint guard is now closing in to them. Only 12 of the 46 soldiers who attacked the hill are still alive and ask therefor permission to escape with Kyuu Gen head. Shin however refuse to leave as they sacrificed to many men for capturing this hill to leave it. Baku Koshin tells his last words to Shin, that there is a difference between courage and recklessness. He orders everyone to decent the hill. Kyuu Gen also has his final words, saying that they wont survive the decent. Shin then suddenly sees a huge army on the move. They see that the army stationed at an other hill are gone. They came to the realization that Go Kei must have moved them. Shou Kaku is being notified that the Wei flags are falling. A messenger brings in emergency orders. The 1st, 2nd and 4th army are to ascend that hill and secure it. Heki suddenly stops as he is seeing Ou Ki.
- Chou kei mentioned
- Chou kei is being asked to cut down the Wei flags.
- Both the units of Baku Koshin and Kyuu Gen are fighting each other for control of the hill.
- Kyou Kai is being targeted.
- Kyou Kai is out of breath and leaves the rest of the soldiers to Taku Kei squad.
- Baku Koshin captured the hill.
- The midpoint guard is closing in to Baku Koshin unit.
- Only 12 of the 46 soldiers who attacked the hill are still alive.
- Baku Koshin unit asks permission to escape with Kyuu Gen head.
- Shin refuses to leave.
- Baku Koshin orders everyone to descend the hill.
- Go Kei moved the soldiers under Kyuu Gen to his army.
- The Wei flags are falling from the hill Baku Koshin unit captured.
- A messenger brings in emergency orders that the 1st, 2nd and 4th army are to ascend that hill and secure it.
- Ou Ki appeared.