|Release Date||April 25, 2013|
|Arc||Assassination Plot Arc|
← Chapter 82
Chapter 84 →
Shiyuu is the 83rd chapter of the Kingdom Manga.
Heki is troubled with the fact that 15 of his lords supporters were killed in a single night. Heki tells the others that their main priority should be preventing more losses. Heki plays with the idea the maybe Shi Shi is the one responsible as he took of Ketsu Shi faction. Somewhere else the main assassins clan are gathered for there main target. Suddenly its mentioned of other clan being invited as well. This being the Shiyuu clan. They send a representative Kyou Kai. The other clans are surprised to see the Shukyou kneeling for Kyou Kai. It is then revealed that the Shukyou served the Shiyuu clan 200 years ago. The Shiyuu are feared as demons for more then 1000 years and are thought to be a legend. Heki and Shou Bun Kun are being notified of Shi Shi arrival. Shi Shi tells Shou Bun Kun his lack of experience in political battles and as such he failed to notice some vital details. They then came to the conclusion that the king is the target. At the royal palace some men are headed to the king chambers. They are being stopped by Shin and Ka Ryo Ten.
- 4 more of Shou Bun Kun supporters are killed by assassins including the assassins clans Gouma, Clan Kensen and the Shukyou.
- Somewhere else the main assassins clan are gathered for there main target.
- The Shiyuu clan representative is there as well.
- The Shukyou served the Shiyuu clan 200 years ago.
- The Shiyuu are feared as demons for more then 1000 years and are thought to be a legend.
- Shi Shi came to talk to Shou Bun Kun.
- The king is the target of the assassins.
- Some people are headed towards the kings chambers, but are stopped by Shin and Ka Ryo Ten.