|Release Date||April 25, 2013|
|Arc||Assassination Plot Arc|
← Chapter 83
Chapter 85 →
Assassin's Strike is the 84th chapter of the Kingdom manga.
Shin is now faced by 9 men that are ready to fight. Shou Bun Kun is being told by Shi Shi that Shin is at the palace while they are riding to the royal palace. Shi Shi mentions that it would be impossible to send one of his men to the royal palace and therefor send Shin instead. He mentions that he spend a lot of time analyzing their failure of the rebellion and came up with a variety of factors. The difference between the leaders where the biggest contributors, there was also some thing else. A single person who continuously foiled the plans time after time. A person who defeated the assassin of the Shukyou Clan, Muta and Sa Ji. Shin is fighting those nine men. Even outnumbered he manages to hold his own. Shin discovers that they use a single trick over and over again and states on the battlefield something like that wont work. The assassins state that they don't go on a battlefield. The then tell Shin not to insult the Clan Kensen. At Ei Sei chambers Kou is still with the king. Ei Sei asks her why she keeps looking outside. She answers she looking at the shiny half moon. Outside the royal chambers there are more assassins looking for the king. Shin asks Ka Ryo Ten to go ahead and warn Ei Sei. Ka Ryo Ten then comes across another group of assassins and they have seen her now. Ka Ryo Ten then suddenly sees Kyou Kai.
- Shou Bun Kun is being told by Shi Shi that Shin is at the palace.
- Shi Shi spend a lot of time analyzing their failure of the rebellion and came up with a variety of factors.
- Shi Shi appreciates Shin skills.
- The nine men are from the Clan Kensen.
- Outside the royal chambers there are more assassins looking for the king.
- Shin asks Ka Ryo Ten to go ahead and warn Ei Sei.
- Ka Ryo Ten comes across another group of assassins.
- Ka Ryo Ten sees Kyou Kai.