|Release Date||April 25, 2013|
|Arc||Assassination Plot Arc|
← Chapter 84
Chapter 86 →
Kyoukai's Dance is the 85th chapter of the Kingdom manga.
Ka Ryo Ten remembers Kyou Kai from when Shin and she were talking to him. Kyou Kai gives Shin the advice not to go to the royal palace, telling him if he do so he will lose his life. Kyou Kai tells the other assassins to hand over Ka Ryo Ten. The assassins Shin faces are now down to two and are forced to recreate. At Ka Ryo Ten, Kyou Kai is forced to defend himself from the other assassins. However Kyou Kai defeats them easily by defeating 8 of them with one move. Shin then rendezvous with Ka Ryo Ten and she tells him everything that has transpired. Ei Sei arms himself while Kou is still sleeping.
- Kyou Kai tells the other assassins to hand over Ka Ryo Ten.
- The assassins Shin faces are now down to two and are forced to recreate.
- One of the assassins clans introduce themselves as the Gouken.
- The Gouken coats themselves in hardened Ki.
- Kyou Kai defeats the other assassins of the Gouken easily.
- Ei Sei arms himself.