|Location||Battle of Ryouyou|
|Reporting to|| Ei Sei |
Shou Bun Kun
|Commander(s)|| Kaku Un |
|Specialty|| By the book tactics |
"Repair and Defend"
The Army initially left Kanyou 30,000 strong, they were able to absorb more soldiers on the way to Tonryuu and at the Battle of Mei Plains had accumulated 40,000 men to fight against the Rebellion Army of 70,000.
- Assisted Baku Koshin in capturing Kyuu Gen's hill, and helped Duke Hyou defeat the Go Kei Army chariots in the Battle at Dakan Plains
- Broke into Fuu Ki Army's HQ and assisted Kan Ou and Shin in killing him in the Battle of Bayou.
- Defended against Kyou En in the "Wei Di" and also rescued Mou Gou's HQ in the Battle of Sanyou.
- Acted as the vanguard against the Kan Mei Army in the Battle of Kankoku Pass.
- Defended the eastern wall against Shin Sei Jou during the Battle of Sai.
- Defeated the combined rebellion and Zhao army led by Ryuu and Mai Kou in the Battle of Mei Plains.
- Retook the city of Tonryuu.
- Slain general Ryuu in the Battle of Tonryuu.
- Reinforced the Yo Tan Wa Army during the Battle of Ryouyou.
Deputies & Generals Edit
Leader of Gen Rai Infantry Unit
HQ Cavalry Unit
The Army is strong enough win against an army that outnumbered them by 30,000. They utilise by the book tactics and emerge victorious. With the assistance of the Hi Shin Unit they drove of the Rebellion army of 70,000 and Zhao Army with over 10,000 troops simultaneously.
Military Career Edit
Battle of Dakan Plains
Battle of Bayou
Battle of Sanyou
Battle of Kankoku Pass
Battle of Sai
Battle of Mei Plains
Battle of Tonryuu
Battle of Ryouyou