|Used by||Chou Sou|
This is the most common formation used in the army. It consist of multiple lines of soldiers. Usually the front lines are filled with foot soldiers or soldiers using shields and spears. The stronger or the Cavalry unit is behind them. Most often this formation is used as an initial start.
- Has broad spectrum to attack or defend.
- Good way to gauge your opponent strength.
- Usually consist of the weakest or the inexperienced soldiers.
- The front soldiers die easily.
- If struck from the rear or from the side, the line will be pincered. Reserve units are usually placed behind the formation to intercept units trying to flank from behind.