The military ranks of the warring states.
List of RanksEdit
- 5-Man Squad Leader
- 10-Man Squad Leader
- 100-Man Commander
- 300-Man Commander
- 1000-Man Commander
- 2000-Man Commander
- 3000-Man Commander
- 4000-Man Commander
- 5000-Man Commander
- Great General
- Strategist - A tactical specialist who commonly serves as a military advisor to a mid-ranking as well as a higher-ranking officer.
- Adjutant - A trusted soldier or commander, who is assinged to a general, higher commander or strategist, to aide him on various things.
- Lieutenant - The executive officer to any ranking commander or general.
- Vice/Deputy General - This title is carried by every army general except the supreme commander.
- Commander in Chief - The commanding general of several armies or the chief strategist of a state, also known as the supreme commander.
- HQ Defense Chief - The officers in charge of defending the army HQ from enemy forces.
- Stand-in Commander - A general who steps in to replace the commander-in-chief's role in case of an emergency.
- Messenger - Delivers the messages to the appropriate people.
- Army Commander - A supporting commander selected by the General, fit for leading any portion or detachment of an army that the General needs help with.